LL.B 3 Year
The 3 Year LL.B Course offer is the largest in the College. It is the traditional LL.B course which encompasses the foundations of legal knowledge. These are the essential components that satisfy the Bar Council and Law Society professional requirements. In the first year you will take all core modules, whilst the second and third years offer a broad range of optional modules to allow you to widen your interests. We engage visiting lecturers who are at the forefront of legal practice in the City, as well as our own academics who are leading researchers in the sector.
Eligibility for Admission
An applicant who has graduated in any discipline of knowledge from a University established by an Act of Parliament or by a State Legislature or an equivalent National Institution recognized as a deemed University or Foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence, may apply for 3 year degree course in Law.
For admission to the 3 Year LL.B Course, a person shall possess a Degree of any University with a minimum percentage of 45% in the Degree Examinations OBC 42% and 40% in case of SC and ST applicants as per Bar Council of India (BCI). The student should have undertaken 10+2+3 pattern of studies.
Student’s admission to the course is purely provisional and the same will be confirmed only after admission is approved by the Saurashtra University. In case of non-approval, fees paid by the student will not be refunded.
According to the rules of Bar Council of India (BCI), every student will be required to come to college with compulsory dress code and I card.
- For Boys: White shirt and Black Pant
- For Girls: White Kameez and Black Salwar with Dupatta
- Students while entering the College premises shall be in College Uniform as per dress code.
- Raging, smoking, drug abuse, alcohol, women's molestation and anti-social activities If you get caught, the admission will be canceled without informing you.
- Damaging the college property if they will be dealt with severely including levying of fine.
- Every student shall regularly attend the classes conducted by the College in accordance with the time-table announced by the Principal of the College from time to time.
- Tests will be conducted periodically by the course teachers. College will conduct preparatory exanimation. Writing Preparatory examination is compulsory for all the students. Students shall attend the class tests and examinations, complete and submit their assignments/records on time. Students shall attend seminars, guest lecturers without fail. All the students undergoing internship/practical shall necessarily participate in guest lectures, seminars, visits to courts and lok adalats and legal aid camps, which will carry marks.
- Students are strictly prohibited from carrying cell phones to the college. If anybody is found in possession of cell phone it will be confiscated and disciplinary action will be taken against such students.
- Every student shall abide by the Rules laid down by the College and shall be responsible for maintaining the discipline of the College. It is expected that every student will maintain dignity and decorum expected of a Law student.
- No student shall apply or obtain or avail of any benefit or concession or scholarship or privilege as a student of the college without the express written prior permission of the Principal.
- Every student shall pay the prescribed fee and other dues due to the college on or before the last date fixed by the Principal.
- Change of address or phone numbers of the students or their parents shall be communicated immediately to the student branch.
- Student decision of misconduct will be bound by the college committee's college campus.